Thursday, November 11, 2010

October

Our October was quite eventful! We did the usual fall activities, dressed up for Halloween and celebrated my brother Eddie's wedding. Overall, we are doing well! Brayden is absolutely LOVING Kindergarten and started basketball this past week. He is really enjoying that. He chose to play basketball this year instead of hockey and so far, he's happy with his decision. And Burke, well, he's being his adventurous self. He's very into Special Agent Oso right now and he LOVES trucks, cars and anything boy. We're working on giving up the Nuk. He's is accepting the fact that he's "giving it to Santa for the babies" in exchange for what he says will be "Oso toys and cars." We'll see.
Here are some pics from October...
At Sever's corn maze...(SO fun!)
In the corn pit at Severs....the kids LOVED this.

We went to the Fire Station Open House. The kids got to shoot the water from the hose. They could have sat and did that ALL day I think.

My Brother's wedding...my mom and I
My dad and I...
Me and Steve
Brayden's pic of me and Steve....Not too bad!


The lovely bride and groom!
At the daycare Harvest party..Burke with Buzz! (aka Ben)
Carving pumpkins with dad
On Halloween- Burke was loving the green hair!
We trick or treated with a few kids in the neighborhood that go to our daycare. The kids (and parents) had a blast!

Overall, it was a very good October. Exhausting, but fun! It's almost time to trim the tree! I can't believe how fast the holidays are approaching.
We can't wait!

2 comments:

brilfamily said...

LOVE the new pic's April!!!!

chandra said...

Finally...some new pics! :)
Looks like a fun filled month of October. Those boys are so handsome!